- 1 Box of Chateau Bread Dumplings
- 2 Sticks of Salted Butter
- 1/2 C of Brown Sugar
- 3 T of Vanilla Extract
- 1 T of Cinnamon
- Powder Sugar
- Place bread dumplings in your bread loaf pan.
- In a sauce pan melt the butter over low heat, then add the cinnamon, brown sugar and vanilla.
- Bring to a low simmer and whisk the entire time until the mixture is smooth.Be careful, this mixture gets very hot and can burn you.
- When the butter, brown sugar mixture is thick enough to coat the back of a spoon, pour it over the loaf of the bread dumplings.
- Cover with foil and bake in a 375 degree oven for thirty minutes.
- Carefully remove from oven and arrange the slices on a plate.
- Pour the remaining butter, brown sugar mixture over the slices and do a dusting of powdered sugar.