Pepperoni Bread (Dumplings)
1 package Chateau Bread Dumplings (cooked according to directions)
1/2 pound deli sliced pepperoni
2 cups Italian style cheese blend
Italian seasoning for sprinkling
2 eggs scrambled with a splash of water
Olive Oil spray
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Using a rolling pin, spray one side of cooked bread dumpling with oil and roll out till flattened (you will be able to tell when they no longer can be flattened)
3. Layer two pepperoni slices on one end of the bread dumpling.
4. Top with handful of cheese.
5. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
6. Roll up jelly roll style-start on the side with the pepperoni & use toothpicks to secure.
7. Brush each roll up with egg wash and place on a baking sheet (TIP: cover baking sheet with tin foil for easy clean up).
8. Bake in oven for 10 minutes or until golden browned.