- 1 box of CHATEAU Bread Dumplings
- 1 frying chicken, cut up
- 1 tsp. Paprika
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ½ c. chopped onion
- ¼ c. chopped green or red pepper
- ¼ c. chopped celery
- ½ tsp. parsley
- 2 c. chicken broth
- 1 Tb. Paprika cayenne pepper
- 3 TB, Flour
- 1 C. Sour cream
- Season chicken with salt and paprika.
- Brown lightly in butter in a large frying pan. Add chopped vegetable’s and parsley, cover and cook slowly 5 minutes or until onion is soft.
- Add chicken broth, paprika and a dash of cayenne and simmer covered for 30 minutes.
- Combine flour with sour cream until smooth. Pour over chicken and stir until sauce thickens. Do not boil sauce. Serve with Chateau sliced bread dumplings